Beautyrest Harmony Lighthouse Medium Firm mattress is tailored for you and your sleep needs. Each model delivers exceptional support, comfort, and restful cool sleep. SEAQUAL sustainable fabric technology and NaturalCool cover with Tencel begins a refreshing sleep. Pressure relieving comfort and additional cooling comes from Charcoal Memory Foam. Impressive amounts of individually pocketed coils work independently to support the natural shape of your body and reduce partner motion for undisturbed sleep. Found exclusively at Jordan’s Furniture, let the Lighthouse Collection help you Sleep First Class
- Name Beautyrest® Sandy Point Medium Firm Mattress
- SKU SIMM-80240
- Collection Harmony®
- Vendor Beautyrest®
- Dimensions 75"L x 38"W x 13.25"H
- Foundation 75"L x 39"W x 5.5"H
Mattress and Foundation dimensions are approximate
- Origin Assembled in the United States
- Quilt NaturalCool Stretch Knit Cover w/Tencel
Featuring Seaqual sustainable fabric
for a cleaner ocean
Antimicrobial FR Fiber w/Silver
1.25" AirFeel Foam .9LB
1/2" Soft Comfort Foam 1.2LB
- ComfortLayers 1" Charcoal Memory Foam 2.3LB
1" Firm Comfort Foam 1.3LB
Bottom Upholstery(below innerspring)
1.5" Energy Foam 1.2LB
All foam layers are:
- Support System Individually Pocketed Coils
Single Sided Sleep Surface
900 Coil Density
T/583 F/811 Q/900 K/1282 (pre-edge)
14.75 gauge pocketed coil
4" Full perimeter foam encasement
Power Base Compatible
- Mattress Type Cooling,Innerspring,Temperature Regulating,Power Base Compatible
- Recommended Care: Rotate mattress periodically. This mattress does not need to be flipped.
Use a mattress protector to protect your investment.
- Warranty: 10 yrs non-prorated warranty
This mattress has a medium feel, and it is designed to fall between the comfort of a firm bed and a plush bed. It offers slightly more cushioning than a firm sleep surface. This comfort level is the most popular. Not too hard and not too soft, it is a good option for couples with preferences at opposite ends of the comfort scale.
This sleep surface employs Simmon's famous individually pocketed coil design. Legendary for its lack of motion, the pocketed coil is both conforming and supportive.