Bedgear’s M3 hybrid mattress; one size does not fit all. Taking personalization, performance, airflow, and innovation to a new level, the M3 Launchpad is the first and only modular design mattress on the market offering dual-sided personalization with interchangeable spring support.
- Name BEDGEAR® M3 Dual Comfort Mattress
- SKU BEDG-M3Dual2
- Collection M3
- Vendor BEDGEAR®
- Quilt Vertex Cool to the touch Cover
- ComfortLayers 1" Boost Memory Foam 1.5LB
2" Boost Foam 2.45LB
1" Boost Foam 1.75LB
Bottom Upholstery(below innerspring)
1" Base Foam 2.45LB
All foam layers are:
CertiPUR-US (R) certified
- Support System Suspension 0.0-Pocketed Coil 13 Gauge
Suspension 1.0-Pocketed Coil 13.5 Gauge
Suspension 2.0-Pocketed Coil 14.5 Gauge
Suspension 3.0-Pocketed Coil 15.5 Gauge
All Suspension Systems are ventilated
for increased airflow
TXL/336 Q/560 K/730 Actual
4" Full Perimeter foam encasement
Power Base Compatible
- Mattress Type Cooling,Hybrid,Innerspring,Temperature Regulating,Power Base Compatible
- Origin Assembled in the United States
- Recommended Care: Cover: remove cover. Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Tumble dry low or let air dry.
Do not dry clean, bleach, or iron.
- Warranty: 10 yrs against all manufacturer defects
Adaptable comfort sleep surfaces can help those dealing with different levels of pain or with changing needs of the body. This sleep surface also works well for couples who have different preferences, body types, and/or different sleep needs. The comfort and support of these sleep surfaces can be modified to fit your custom needs.
The 0.0 is a firm support. For those that prefer a stiffer, more solid feel.
The 1.0 is a medium firm support. For those that prefer a firm support, but with a light degree of cushioning.
The 2.0 is a medium soft support. For those that prefer more of a cradling feel while still being supported.
The 3.0 is a soft support. For those who enjoy the feel of being enveloped and cradled, this choice is best.
The Bedgear M3 features individually wrapped coils. Each coil is individual, not tied to other coils through connecting wire. Unique to Bedgear, the Independent Suspension System offers enhanced airflow, motion separation, conformability, and customized support.