Bedgear’s M3 mattress; one size does not fit all. Taking personalization, performance, airflow, and innovation to a new level, the M3 Launchpad is the first and only modular design mattress on the market offering dual-sided personalization with interchangeable spring support.
- Name BEDGEAR® M3 Single Comfort Firm 0.0 Mattress
- SKU BEDG-50850
- Collection M3
- Vendor BEDGEAR®
- Origin Assembled in the United States
- Quilt Vertex Cool to the touch Cover
- Comfort Layers 1" Boost Memory Foam 1.5LB
2" Boost Foam 2.45LB
1" Boost Foam 1.75LB
Bottom Upholstery(below innerspring)
1" Base Foam 2.45LB
- Support System Suspension 0.0-Pocketed Coil 13 Gauge
Suspension 1.0-Pocketed Coil 13.5 Gauge
Suspension 2.0-Pocketed Coil 14.5 Gauge
Suspension 3.0-Pocketed Coil 15.5 Gauge
All Suspension Systems are ventilated
for increased airflow
TXL/336 Q/560 K/730 Actual
4" Full Perimeter foam encasement
- Mattress Type Cooling,Hybrid,Innerspring,Temperature Regulating,Power Base Compatible
- Recommended Care: Cover: remove cover. Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Tumble dry low or let air dry.
Do not dry clean, bleach, or iron.
- Warranty: 10 yrs against all manufacturer defects
Mattresses in this category are firm with just a bit of comfort cushioning. They are a good choice for those who like firm support with a slight degree of give. The inner support of this sleep surface comes with a little added cushioning.
The Bedgear M3 features individually wrapped coils. Each coil is individual, not tied to other coils through connecting wire. Unique to Bedgear, the Independent Suspension System offers enhanced airflow, motion separation, conformability, and customized support.