Tuft & Needle Mint Hybrid mattress has multiple premium foam layers, including Black Diamond Memory Foam, microcoils and individually wrapped support coils, plus cooling technology to make the most supportive and dream-worthy T&N mattress yet.
- Name Tuft and Needle® Mint Hybrid Mattress
- SKU TUFN-88006
- Collection Tuft and Needle®
- Vendor Tuft and Needle®
- Dimensions 75"L x 38"W x 12"H
- Foundation 75"L x 39"W x 5.5"H
Mattress and Foundation dimensions are approximate
- Quilt Cover Panel Knit Polyester
and Viscose Blend
Top portion of the cover is
removable and washable
- ComfortLayers 1" Black Diamond Memory Foam 2.8LB
2" Adaptive Foam w/
Graphite and Ceramic Gel Beads 2.7LB
1 layer alternating Micro Coil
(1462 coils) 17 gauge & 19 gauge
1" Adaptive Foam 2.25LB
All foam layers are:
Certi-PUR US(R) certified
and UL GreenGuard Gold certified
1" base foam 1.8LB
- Support System Single Sided Sleep Surface
Individually Wrapped Coils
15.5 gauge steel
T/674, F/884, Q/1041, K/1298
Quantum Edge Perimeter Support 16 gauge
Power Base Compatible
- Mattress Type Hybrid,Power Base Compatible
- Origin Made in the U.S.A.
- Recommended Care: Use a mattress protector to protect your investment.
Rotate mattress periodically. This mattress does not need to be flipped.
- Warranty: 10 yrs non-prorated warranty mattress
This mattress has a medium feel, and it is designed to fall between the comfort of a firm bed and a plush bed. It offers slightly more cushioning than a firm sleep surface. This comfort level is the most popular. Not too hard and not too soft, it is a good option for couples with preferences at opposite ends of the comfort scale.
This sleep surface features a cloth-encased coil unit. The cloth-encased coil keeps side-to-side motion minimal. Each coil is individual, not tied to other coils through connecting wire. That keeps the weight on one spring from affecting surrounding springs.